Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E is a part of Ethnic Name Origins products library. To see this Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E .
This specific product of Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E posted by Krista. You can see a library of Ethnic Name Origins. Get segments interesting article about Ethnic Name Origins that may help you. If you're making an attempt to seek out Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E with the easiest price. $ead the review on Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Baby Online Store.
Part of the popular LPN Threads series, this comprehensive text includes in-depth discussions of fundamental concepts and skills, plus medical-surgical content to help you provide safe and effective care in the fast-paced healthcare environment. Easy-to-read content, an enhanced focus on preparing for the NCLEX® Examination, and a wealth of tips and study tools make Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 6th Edition, your must-have text!
- All-in-one reference includes fundamentals, skills, maternity, pediatric, geriatric, mental health, community, anatomy and physiology, and medical-surgical content - everything you need in one convenient text.
- Companion CD includes animations and audio clips depicting physiologic processes, physical assessment video clips, an English/Spanish glossary with definitions and audio pronunciations, an anatomy coloring book, and a fluid and electrolytes tutorial.
- The consistent, logical framework of the nursing process connects specific disorders to patient care.
- The Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology chapter and an overview of A&P at the beginning of all body systems chapters provide a clear, basic understanding of A&P that LPN/LVNs need to know.
- A mathematics review chapter provides a complete review of basic arithmetic skills and practice in drug dosage calculation to ensure safe medication administration.
- Safety Alert boxes help you implement The Joint Commission's safety guidelines in all settings, with considerations for special populations.
- Nursing Diagnosis boxes, screened and highlighted in the text, include nursing diagnoses for specific disorders paired with the appropriate nursing interventions.
- Over 100 skills in a step-by-step format with full-color illustrations present clearly defined nursing actions and rationales for skills and techniques you'll use in practice.
- Medication tables are meticulously detailed and provide quick access to action, dosage, precautions, and nursing considerations for commonly used drugs.
- Nursing Care Plans, presented in a case-study format, emphasize patient goals and outcomes and end with Critical Thinking Questions to develop your clinical decision-making skills.
- Coordinated Care boxes emphasize parameters for prioritizing tasks, as well as assigning tasks to and supervising unlicensed assistive personnel.
- An emphasis on communication features real-life examples of nurse-patient dialogue and illustrates practical guidelines for effective communication.
- Patient Teaching boxes and Family Teaching boxes include post-hospital discharge guidelines and disease prevention instructions with a strong focus on three-way communication among the nurse, patient, and family members.
- Life Span Considerations for Older Adults boxes provide age-specific information for the care of the aging population, which is often the primary focus of the LPN/LVN nurse.
- Home Care Considerations boxes discuss the issues facing patients and caregivers in the home health care setting.
- Health Promotion Considerations boxes provide key information on staying healthy and preventing disease, with tips on wellness from Healthy People 2010.
- Cultural Considerations boxes discuss how to address the health needs of a culturally diverse patient population when planning care.
- Complementary and Alternative Therapy boxes includes disorder-specific therapies, precautions, and possible side effects of non-traditional treatments.
- Enhanced focus on the NCLEX Examination offers end-of-chapter Get Ready for the NCLEX Examination! sections with key points for self-guided study and remediation and an extensive set of review questions for thorough self-assessment. Additional review questions on Evolve provide instant feedback with correct answer and rationale for even more test-taking practice.
- Evidence-Based Practice boxes summarize the latest research findings and highlight how they apply to LPN/LVN practice.
- Updated, vibrant full-color design highlights key information and enhances your understanding of important concepts.
More and more people are now choosing to buy Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E via online. Along with offering such a vast array of the products themselves, we have made available the information you need to make an informed shopping decision.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
Now, you can buy them easily via online. Enjoy, your Foundations And Adult Health Nursing, 6E, Krista.
Best Baby Goods Store collection includes all your must-have baby items, pre-sorted to include only the most healthy, stylish and innovative products available — from fun, bright bedding and furniture to gear, toys, baby care, cleaning products, and more.
You will find the newest and best-selling baby feeding products of the season, as well as the most popular nursery items.
This makes it easy to find special products right for you-such as the Bedding Store, the Baby Gifts Store, Shop the Room, and the Premium Nursery. From baby clothing to health supplies to toys, you'll find all the best baby accessories at low prices here at Best Baby Goods Store.